How We Help
- FOOD: We provide food carts on a monthly basis. These consist of a balance of food staples and personal care items. We also provide a gift card when available to purchase fresh food or daily products.
- MEDICAL EXPENSES: Assistance with paying for prescriptions in part or in full.
- RENT ASSISTANCE: We help prevent eviction with the help of Department of Social Services.
- ELECTRIC/OIL/PROPANE: Emergency assistance with utility bills such as electric, heating oil or propane.
- WATER: Emergency assistance with water bills.
If you are a Mt Airy resident(21771) in need of assistance please come into our office. You will need to bring an ID and proof of residence if it does not match your ID. We can provide a cart of groceries when you come in and direct you to the agencies in your county that can help further.
All Utility turn-offs, Eviction preventions and Security Deposits need to go through Human Services for your county first so they can put a hold on your turn-off or eviction until the funds are all pledged.
All submissions are completely private and handled with the utmost care and dignity